PRESS and NEWS
- 2021.3.5Together with GlobalEngage, TNO has organized a Webinar on Tuesday the 2nd of March from 3:00-5:00pm CET.
The title of this Webinar: ORGAN-CROSSTALK AND BIOMARKER DISCOVERY IN NASH/FIBROSIS USING TRANSLATIONAL PRECLINICAL MODELS.
- 2020.12.16 TNO and Janssen signed a letter of intent in which the parties declare their intention to explore multiple topics for the development of new collaborations. The selected topics represent technological areas in which both parties foresee innovations that will contribute to breakthroughs in our understanding and precision treatment of disease, as well as health domains in which unmet needs require new approaches, and accelerating drug development. In addition, the parties are seeking collaboration on topics of mutual interest in which joint efforts may add up to more than the sum of the parts.
- 2020.11.23How Accelerator Mass Spectrometry accelerates drug development？
(Recommended browser: Google Chrome)
- 2020.10.30New publication of NASH model in LDLr-/- Leiden mice
□ A Translational Mouse Model for NASH with Advanced Fibrosis and Atherosclerosis Expressing Key Pathways of Human Pathology, Cells Sep, 2020
- 2020.8.11Publication of Immune Health Modelling Tools; Frontiers in Immunology
□ Seeking Windows of Opportunity to Shape Lifelong Immune Health: A Network-Based Strategy to Predict and Prioritize Markers of Early Life Immune Modulation, April-2020
□ Network-Based Selection of Candidate Markers and Assays to Assess the Impact of Oral Immune Interventions on Gut Functions, Nov-2019
□ The Impact of Immune Interventions: A Systems Biology Strategy for Predicting Adverse and Beneficial Immune Effects, Feb-2019
- 2020.7.20 Clinical Microtracer Research in Children published in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
□ The Oral Bioavailability and Metabolism of Midazolam in Stable Critically Ill Children: A Pharmacokinetic Microtracing Study
□ Proof of Concept: First Pediatric [ 14 C]microtracer Study to Create Metabolite Profiles of Midazolam
- 2020.5.27On May 27, 2020, Prime Minister Rutte visited TNO at the Leiden Bio Science Park.
He allowed researchers to discuss the way in which TNO uses its innovative strength under the motto Brains4corona to contribute to combating the (social effects of) the corona virus.
There was also a visit to Europe's only biomedical Accelerator Mass Spectrometer (AMS) at TNO. It is used to develop medicines faster and safer.
- 2020.5.21 Publication related to Clinical Microtracer Research in Children
□ Dose-linearity of the Pharmacokinetics of an Intravenous [14C]midazolam Microdose in Children
- 2020.3.16TNO presented the posters as the followings at 3rd Global NASH Congress 2020, Keystone Fibrosis, Keystone Obesity and NAFLD in February and March
□ A translational mouse model for NASH and advanced fibrosis in association with atherosclerosis
□ Identification and verification of functional biomarkers for early detection of NASH-induced fibrosis
□ Identification of an organ-independent molecular functional signature representing the active fibrosis process
□ HE-700 reduces the development of liver inflammation in obese HFD-treated LDLR-/-.Leiden mice by ameliorating the build-up of hepatic cholesterol
□ Development of a diet-induced disease-mimicking in vitro model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis / fibrosis
- 2020.2.1As of February 1, 2020 all TIM related activities have been transferred into a separate entity, namely TIM B.V.
- 2020.1.2 TNO Pharma Japan Office moves to Shinyokohama location
- 2020.1.2Triskelion B.V. and Ducares B.V. are proud to announce that we have entered into a definitive merger agreement. We combine our strengths as of 1 January 2020.
The new organization uses the legal name Ducares B.V. Nevertheless, the trade names Triskelion and Ducares continue to exist independently.
All current orders and agreements are transferred to the new organization. All employees will keep their existing email addresses.
- 2019.12.12At the 34th Annual Meeting of JSSX (December 9-12), TNO has performed the two oral presentations as the followings
□ GUT ON-A-CHIP: tissue based human intestinal barrier model for studying host microbe-immune responses.
□ I-Screen: Ex vivo human microbiome platform to study microbiome induced metabolism of drugs and their metabolites.
- 2019.11.20At American College of Toxicology 2019 Annual Meeting (11/17-20, Phoenix),
TNO presented the new poster of "TargetTri" as Web-Based Platform for Safety Assessment and De-risking of Novel Drug Targets
□ TargetTri: Safety Assessment and De-risking of Novel Drug Targets.
- 2019.09.26At the Discovery on Target (9/16-19, Boston), TNO presented the poster for Target Efficacy Assessment as the following.
□ A Discovery and Evaluation Workflow to Identify Novel Targets for NASH-induced Liver Fibrosis
- 2019.08.01At the ISSX-2019 (July 28-31, Portland, Oregon), TNO presented the updates of the following three technolgies.
□ Flow influences functioning of fresh human intestinal tissue in the inTESTine Chip.
□ Pharmacokinetics Application of Normothermic Perfused Ex Vivo Porcine Livers.
□ I-Screen: An Ex Vivo Human Microbiome Platform to study Microbiome Induced Reverse Metabolism of Metabolites Back to Parent.
- 2019.07.03Organ-on-Chip Conference-The latest information on Liver Function on a Chip was presented at EUROoC 2019. July 2-3, Graz
- 2019.06.10Oral-14C Midazolam microdose clinical trial for infants and young children, MetID result was presented in ESDPPP, May 28-30, Basel
ESDPPP:EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PERINATAL AND PEDIATRIC PHARMACOLOGY
- 2019.05.01Microtracing with AMS technology leads to faster drug development
TNO’s advanced AMS technology (Accelerator Mass Spectrometer) enables faster drug development. AMS is being used successfully by partner Pfizer. The pharmaceutical company has now successfully completed two studies and new studies are in the pipeline. TNO’s Steven Erpelinck and Wouter Vaes and Pfizer’s Doug Spracklin talk about the added value of the collaboration and the possibilities for the future.