PRESS and NEWS
- 2020.1.2 TNO Pharma Japan Office moves to Shinyokohama location
- 2020.1.2Triskelion B.V. and Ducares B.V. are proud to announce that we have entered into a definitive merger agreement. We combine our strengths as of 1 January 2020.
The new organization uses the legal name Ducares B.V. Nevertheless, the trade names Triskelion and Ducares continue to exist independently.
All current orders and agreements are transferred to the new organization. All employees will keep their existing email addresses.
- 2019.12.12At the 34th Annual Meeting of JSSX (December 9-12), TNO has performed the two oral presentations as the followings
□ GUT ON-A-CHIP: tissue based human intestinal barrier model for studying host microbe-immune responses.
□ I-Screen: Ex vivo human microbiome platform to study microbiome induced metabolism of drugs and their metabolites.
- 2019.11.20At American College of Toxicology 2019 Annual Meeting (11/17-20, Phoenix),
TNO presented the new poster of "TargetTri" as Web-Based Platform for Safety Assessment and De-risking of Novel Drug Targets
□ TargetTri: Safety Assessment and De-risking of Novel Drug Targets.
- 2019.09.26At the Discovery on Target (9/16-19, Boston), TNO presented the poster for Target Efficacy Assessment as the following.
□ A Discovery and Evaluation Workflow to Identify Novel Targets for NASH-induced Liver Fibrosis
- 2019.08.01At the ISSX-2019 (July 28-31, Portland, Oregon), TNO presented the updates of the following three technolgies.
□ Flow influences functioning of fresh human intestinal tissue in the inTESTine Chip.
□ Pharmacokinetics Application of Normothermic Perfused Ex Vivo Porcine Livers.
□ I-Screen: An Ex Vivo Human Microbiome Platform to study Microbiome Induced Reverse Metabolism of Metabolites Back to Parent.
- 2019.07.03Organ-on-Chip Conference-The latest information on Liver Function on a Chip was presented at EUROoC 2019. July 2-3, Graz
- 2019.06.10Oral-14C Midazolam microdose clinical trial for infants and young children, MetID result was presented in ESDPPP, May 28-30, Basel
ESDPPP:EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PERINATAL AND PEDIATRIC PHARMACOLOGY
- 2019.06.06New Research Collaboration with Lesaffre on TIM systems (Triskelion BV)
- 2019.05.01Microtracing with AMS technology leads to faster drug development
TNO’s advanced AMS technology (Accelerator Mass Spectrometer) enables faster drug development. AMS is being used successfully by partner Pfizer. The pharmaceutical company has now successfully completed two studies and new studies are in the pipeline. TNO’s Steven Erpelinck and Wouter Vaes and Pfizer’s Doug Spracklin talk about the added value of the collaboration and the possibilities for the future.