PRESS and NEWS
- 2019.09.26At Discovery on Target (9/16-19, Boston), TNO presented the poster for Target Efficacy Assessment as the following.
□ A Discovery and Evaluation Workflow to Identify Novel Targets for NASH-induced Liver Fibrosis
- 2019.08.01At ISSX-2019 (July 28-31, Portland, Oregon), TNO presented the updates of the following three technolgies.
□ Flow influences functioning of fresh human intestinal tissue in the inTESTine Chip.
□ Pharmacokinetics Application of Normothermic Perfused Ex Vivo Porcine Livers.
□ I-Screen: An Ex Vivo Human Microbiome Platform to study Microbiome Induced Reverse Metabolism of Metabolites Back to Parent.
- 2019.07.03Organ-on-Chip Conference-The latest information on Liver Function on a Chip was presented at EUROoC 2019. July 2-3, Graz
- 2019.06.10Oral-14C Midazolam microdose clinical trial for infants and young children, MetID result was presented in ESDPPP, May 28-30, Basel
ESDPPP:EUROPEAN SOCIETY FOR DEVELOPMENTAL PERINATAL AND PEDIATRIC PHARMACOLOGY
- 2019.06.06New Research Collaboration with Lesaffre on TIM systems (Triskelion BV)
- 2019.05.01Microtracing with AMS technology leads to faster drug development
TNO’s advanced AMS technology (Accelerator Mass Spectrometer) enables faster drug development. AMS is being used successfully by partner Pfizer. The pharmaceutical company has now successfully completed two studies and new studies are in the pipeline. TNO’s Steven Erpelinck and Wouter Vaes and Pfizer’s Doug Spracklin talk about the added value of the collaboration and the possibilities for the future.